Get email alerts for Document Management Services (DMS) Coordinator II jobs near Thousand Oaks, CA, USA?
We'll email you aupdate when matching jobs become available.
You can opt out at any time so you don't need to worry about being spammed.
Sorry, but this job listing has expired
Please browse the similar listings below or use the search box to find more specific listings.
Yoh has a long term contract opportunity for a Document Management Services (DMS) Coordinator II to join our client, the world leader in the pharmaceutical industry, located in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all required documentation for the company.
- Provide services to maintain and control Master Record documents.
- Responsible for word processing and distribution of documents and maintenance of document files in a confidential and secure manner.
- Provide comprehensive administrative services to coordinate and maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Manage release and control of updates to documents.
- Control distribution of new releases and recall / destruction of obsolete documents.
- Archive documentation organization, data entry, lifting and moving of boxes; must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Scanning and loading of documents into the Electronic Document Management System.
- Follow step-by-step instructions and perform repetitive functions consistently and accurately.
- Act as department representative to communicate and educate clients on DMS processes, answer general questions, troubleshoot problems, and complaint resolution.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- Metrics reporting using Excel tables and charts.
- Follow Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) regulations and Client's policies and procedures.
- Work in a rapidly changing and demanding environment.
- Controlled document and batch record documentation filing.
- Create and maintain interdepartmental training manuals (instructions).
- Additional projects, as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to proofread documents.
- Basic understanding of the cGMPs, as related to document requirements.
- Administrative support experience.
- Experience using MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in an office setting.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Salima Hakim
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry. Want to stay up-to-date on employment opportunities and stay ahead of your competition? "Follow" us on Twitter today!
Yoh, a Day and Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.