Get email alerts for Charles River Systems Analyst- CRIMS v8 & v9, SQL... jobs near Austin, TX 73301, USA?
We'll email you aupdate when matching jobs become available.
You can opt out at any time so you don't need to worry about being spammed.
Sorry, but this job listing has expired
Please browse the similar listings below or use the search box to find more specific listings.
Charles River Systems Analyst
If you are a Charles River Systems Analyst with experience, please read on!
A large mutual fund is upgrading their order management system, Charles River Investment Management System (CRIMS), from version 8 to version 9. They are looking for an individual with CRIMS version 9 experience to lead and guide the testing, configuration and setup efforts.
What you need for this position:
- 3+ years experience with CRIMS; including System Administration, Blotter configurations, Permissions, Stored Queries, Workflow Monitors, Security Master, Compliance.
- Experience with both Charles River v8.n and v9.n
- Strong experience with Database (SQL Server, SSIS) – Triggers, Stored Procedures, Complex T-SQL
- Understanding and application of software quality control methodologies, including unit testing, functional testing, and regression testing.
- Understanding of CRIMS batch flows for EOD and SOD is a plus.
- Experience with (CRIMS) -> Bloomberg Data License integration is a plus.
- Development (C#) background, Software Development Life Cycle, Scripting languages a plus.
- Project management skills is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to document findings and communicate progress and issues.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with business, systems analysts and developers to define and build test strategy, plans and requirement documents.
- Converting system configurations and setups for Blotters, Stored Queries, Permissions for Charles River Trading System, from version 8 to version 9.
- Execute test suites, reconciliations and analyze results.
- Establish, monitor and maintain high client satisfaction levels.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Excellent benefits with flexible vacation policy
- Environment where innovation is encouraged and your voice is heard
So, if you are a Charles River Systems Analyst with experience, please apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Search similar jobs
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: LW-CRSATXS -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Leslie Waters | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders